Sunday, January 3, 2016

So, What is This?


Before I start filling this space with my nonsense, I would like to address the burning question on the minds of millions around the world. "Jason, what can I expect to find at this site?" Well, the answer is pretty simple, if not exactly specific. There are many things in which I have a strong interest. I would not describe my level of knowledge as "expert" in any of these areas, but that doesn't stop me from thinking about these things...a lot...to an almost distracting level. So, in an effort to keep my relationships with my wife and my sister healthy, I have decided to stop verbally rambling at them (as much) and start shaping these thoughts into written words instead.

That means you may find a film review, or a post about Liverpool Football Club (YNWA), or an angry rant about a political or social ill, or even, should I screw up the courage, something more personal. The point, though, is that while I certainly hope these posts find some modest audience and that readers will want to engage, I am ultimately doing this for myself. Writing regularly (something that until now I have not done nearly enough) is a way to better focus my thoughts, add some necessary discipline to my life, and improve my mental health. In other words, I need to do this.

With that said, in the name of my sanity, let the ramblings begin! Feel free to share your thoughts, but please, keep the racism and Nazi comments to a minimum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment